Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pandarens, Brewfest, and Other Matters

I started this post last week, but then Brewfest happened. And then . . . other things.
Yes, yet again, Scooter and I have started new characters. But for now, Meeah Snowblossom and Táozi Emberbock will have to wait for their introduction. My stable is full on Argent Dawn, with only the character I haven't actually played being nameholder DK. Scooter's is close, though she's talked about deleting a couple redundant toons. I have maybe three solo toons. But, thanks to the Invasion XP boosting two of them to new places, I kinda lost their thread. I don't have a good handle on their personalities and goals.

Smashed!
Meanwhile, our reborn Mage/Priest combo, now called Mayliera and Robinia, are parked in Ironforge for the duration of the Brewfest event. While I have completed the Long Strange Trip achievement, Scooter never has, and she wanted to give it a go. Unfortunately, some of the the things require a much higher character, so it will be at least a year before she finishes. Of course, it took me forever, as well, due to varying interest levels on my part through the years.

Y'know, reading that "Long Strange Trip" post, I seem to have a perennial issue with erratic posting. It's not that I don't like to blog, but it seems my energy is going to other things. For instance, I have been following the U.S. presidential election closer than I have in a very long time. I have a rare overtly political post percolating. This isn't really the best place to post it, but it is the only place.
~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This article from I Have Touched the Sky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. If you repost part or all of the work (for non-commercial purposes), please cite me as the author and include a link back to the blog.

Scooter proofreads almost all my articles before I post them, for which I am very grateful. However, any mistakes are mine and mine alone (unless otherwise noted). If you are reading this post through RSS or Atom feed—especially more than a couple hours after publication—I encourage you to visit the actual page, as I often make refinements after the fact. The mobile version also loses some of the original character of the piece due to simplified formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment